Menu

Horses On The Beach Day

Just when you think you are having the perfect beach day.... The family is there up bright and early and ready for adventure. Great friends are visiting from out of town and the sun is shining for them to make new memories by. The fishing is great the guys are pulling in pompano and whiting from the perfect turquoise sea green ocean waves. The shells are completely covering miles of low tide sand. The kids are filled with smiles, seashells, sand castles and sun screen. It's one of those beach days that you are sure just couldn't get better. Until it does.

Off I go walking for miles searching for sea glass (which I found a few nice pieces of!), unusual seashells, humming to myself when I look up and spot three of the most beautiful horses trotting towards me. On their backs are three lovely girls smiling, laughing, patting and petting their horses as they ride past me. 

Horses On The Beach Day

I smile at their happiness to them and say "you just made my beautiful day even better - wow they are beautiful" and with that the oldest of the girls on a gorgeous horse trotted over and said hello. I asked if they were their horses or was it a riding stable....  She told me that they rescued horses and loved them so much. She asked if I wanted to pet her horse Noah and like a 5 year I said "Oh yes I really do" and Noah was soft, with big brown eyes and patiently said hello back to me. I talked to the girls for a little bit and thanked them. For stopping to talk to me. For rescuing horses. For being the next generation that will make our world a better place. For all the love and smiles they add to the world.

It really was an even more beautiful day on the beach.

Beautiful Beach Day









share under post