Menu

Sea Glass and Seashells Treasure Beach

Sea glass and seashells that are my favorites were the treasures from the beach today. I love finding whelk shells, especially lightning whelks so I was thrilled with two perfect beauties I found today. Rounding off my bonus treasure day was my first piece of beautiful blue sea glass that was a thrill and I thought completed my great day until I found, with a gasp and a "no way.... is it really!" a beautiful lions paw seashell. Although it's slightly broken it's a rare find for me and so beautifully shaped and it's colors are amazing.

Lightning Whelk Seashells and Beach Treasures
 Lightning Whelk Seashells and Beach Treasures

As if the beautiful lightning whelk seashells weren't enough for my shelling fun next I found a piece of beautiful blue seaglass. My first piece of blue and I hope not my last!

Sea Glass Treasures From The Sea Blue Seaglass
Sea Glass Treasures From The Sea Blue Seaglass

And then I was lucky enough to find my pride and joy this beautiful Lions Paw Seashell. Although not totally intact it's in very good shape it's proud shell formation beautiful, sturdy and it's colors are just perfect. This seashell treasure could be one of my most favorite finds ever. So far.

Lions Paw Seashell Beach Treasures
Lions Paw Seashell Beach Treasures

Visit our fishing, shelling and beaching adventures



share under post