Menu

Seashell Treasure Murex Shell

Seashell treasures are at every beach around the world but I'm happy to explore my beaches for seashells and treasures every chance I get. I admit I was in awe when I looked behind me as I walked along the ocean's edge, where I had just been before a big wave hit the sand and saw this beautiful Murex seashell freshly washed from the ocean to me.

Seashells Treasure Murex Shell

Seashells Treasure Murex Shell

This perfectly whole Murex shell could be 100's of years old. I'm not sure how I would ever know but imagine where it's come from and where it's traveled to. I think all of the shells I find on the beach are awesome but some are an even greater treasure than others. I'm very happy to keep this amazing seashell safe and sound with me in it's new home.

 Seashell Treasure Home With Me

share under post