Menu

Jetty Waves From Firefighter To Beach Adventures

The power of the ocean, the tides, the moon and the sea unpredictable, unstoppable. Standing at the top of this beach area is the horizon far and wide as you can see.  The view of the powerful waves washing right up to me was amazing enough until I looked down and found even more amazing treasures that were thrown right up to me. A Whale bone vertebrae fossil was this day's treasure from the beach. Read more and check out the whale fossils here





I had no idea I would find anything like this on the beach and in all fairness, I had no idea what these were when I first found them I just thought it was awesome looking and had to find out more. I brought it home and cleaned it up and it turns out I found an awesome whale bone vertebrae what's the chances.


Whale vertebrae fossil bones found on the beach


This whale fossil could be hundreds of years old who knows. Just when you thought you figured out the beach, you learn quickly - you can never figure out the beach, the ocean or change the tide of the sea.

share under post